Our Vision and Values
Northmoor Academy Vision :
Believe Achieve Succeed
In striving to become an outstanding school.
We aim to develop pupils with :
- high self esteem
- respect for themselves, others and our world
- responsibility for their own behaviour and learning
- the ability to assess their own learning needs
- positive attitudes to learning and play
- a sense of pride in our school.
The Academy will provide :
- high quality education delivered by excellent staff
- differentiated learning
- a caring, supportive, safe learning environment
- learning inside and outside the classroom.
The Academy is committed to :
- the health, welfare and overall development of all
- the inclusion of all
- include all our partners in raising achievement.